RichWP – Freelance Blogger
RichWP is a premium WordPress theme company. I contacted Felix over at the company to start posting blog posts that communicate recent trends, news and advice in the world of WordPress and internet marketing. I’m now one of their anchor freelance bloggers.
Here is a list of the articles I have done so far:
- 10 Things That People Hate About Your Website
- Automation Tools: Turn Your WordPress Blog into a Money Making Machine
- When to Use Short, Medium and Long Blog Posts: Are You Doing it Right?
- Kickstarter Guide: Learn to Become a Kickstarter Pro from the Best
- The Essential Guide to Making, Displaying and Selling Videos on Your Blog
- Five Quick Ways to Help Reduce Startup Expenses
- Social Media Marketing for Businesses: What You’re Doing Wrong and How to Fix It
- SodaHead Polls: WordPress Polling Plugin Review
- An Effective Blog Posting Strategy: From Start to Finish
- 5 Tools to Increase Your Blog’s Exposure Through Twitter
- Amplify Your Customer Service With Live Chat Plugins
- Are You Ready For The 2014 Design Trends?
- Myth: My Customers Aren’t Interested in Blog Posts
- How to Setup an Email Signup Form on Your WordPress Site
All of my work for RichWP can be viewed on my author page.